28th March 2018
Stunning printed Year Books for Leeds Schools!
So it’s that time of year again when Year 11 are about to step into the next phase of their life! They have been part of your school for five years and now it’s time to offer them all a memento of this time. So if you’ve been tasked with putting together the Year 11 Year Book we have put together a guide to help you to produce a printed professional keepsake for your students to take away with them! So take a look at our 5 steps to achieve great and affordable results!
- Design the inside booklet yourself but let a print company design you a stunning front cover!
- Send your Year Book to be professionally printed, stitched or bound.
- If you’re short on time get a price for design and print.
- Decide on a minimum quantity (allow some extras) – especially if sending to be printed professionally as running out then needing to order more will cost more!
- Decide on a size (A4?), format (landscape?) and the number of pages.
So now is the time to crack on with organising you school Year Book. We have already helped many schools to create stunning and professionally printed Year Books. If you would like to get your Year Book into production for 2018 please call us on 01274 555510!